Before submitting your Listing!
We are thrilled you would like to join the Luxe Pet Guide by StyleTails. Our aim is to deliver a curated list of the very best dog friendly establishments to our readers (they are fussy dog lovers after all!). So before you take the time to create your listing, please read through the requirements below to make sure your business is the right fit. Got questions? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions or Contact us.
We reserve the right to reject listings that do not meet these criteria. If your listing is rejected we will provide you with a full refund. By submitting your application to join the Luxe Pet Guide you confirm that:
- You are a dog friendly establishment
- Your establishment has the necessary facilities to accommodate dogs
- Your staff are aware of your dog friendly policy and owners with dogs will be welcomed, providing their dog is well behaved and adheres to your dog friendly policies
- For cafes & restaurants, dogs are allowed inside with their owners – outside dining for dogs does not qualify as dog friendly
- For hotels, dogs are allowed to enter the establishment through the main entrances
- You provide some comforts for pets – eg. dog treats, bowls of water, beds etc.
- You do not have numerous negative reviews about your establishment on other websites, especially with regards to your ‘dog friendliness’
- Your establishment, including the venue, food, drinks, service and facilities on offer are of an exceptional standard